ViewSonic warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar or equivalent product. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
ViewSonic LCD monitors cover three (3) years limited warranty on-site on parts and labor subjected to:
- Pixel warranty criteria :
- 14" - 15" LCD: 2 bright sub-pixels, 2 dark sub-pixels, or a combination of 2.
- 17" - 19" LCD: 3 bright sub-pixels, 3 dark sub-pixels, or a combination of 3.
- 20" & greater LCD: 5 bright sub-pixels, 5 dark sub-pixels, or a combination of 5.
- Minimum 2 pixels and above will be 1 to 1 exchanged within 7 days.
More information on LCD pixel >>> Article #5: "LCD display: LCD pixel criteria"
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Newly purchased product needs to be registered online and warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser. In order to receive warranty service, proof of purchase of the ViewSonic product is required. To obtain warranty service, please call ViewSonic Service Centre at +65-6603 9870.
Warranty does not cover:
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ViewSonic.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting ViewSonic's specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusion of damages:
- ViewSonic’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product.
- ViewSonic shall not be liable for :
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party.
Effect of state law
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Sales outside SINGAPORE
For ViewSonic products sold outside Singapore, contact your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic for warranty information and service.
ViewSonic does not recommend the use of its UPS products for life support equipment or direct patient care where failure of a UPS product could cause failure of or diminished effectiveness of the life support equipment or patient care.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
For information on obtaining warranty service, you may call your ViewSonic dealer or ViewSonic Service Centre at +65-6603 9870 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain warranty service, customer is required to provide:
- The original dated sales receipt / invoice
- Your name, pick up & return to address and phone number
- The serial number of the product
- The description of problem(s) of product
- Bring or ship the product prepaid in the original packaging to ViewSonic authorized service center