ViewSonic Display Signed Plug and Play Drivers for Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
Using a ViewSonic Wizard CD with Windows Vista
1. Insert the ViewSonic Wizard CD in a CD or CD/DVD drive.
2. Close the AutoPlay screen by clicking on “X”.
3. Click on “Start”.
4. Click on “Computer”.
5. Click on the “ViewSonic Wizard”.
6. Scroll down to “Viewsonic.exe”.
7. Right click on “Viewsonic.exe” and select “Run as administrator”.
8. Click on “Allow”.
9. When the Wizard CD starts up follow on screen instructions
What does signed and unsigned mean?
A signed product is one that has been certified by Microsoft. Signed drivers are available only for Windows Me, 2000, XP, Vista and 7.
How do I know if my product is signed or unsigned?
You can find out by going to www.microsoft.com/hcl. Just type in ViewSonic in the search box and select Monitor. Click Search Now and the logo models with checkmarks are signed. Logo models have signed drivers while compatible models have unsigned drivers.
Windows 95/98 drivers for ViewSonic displays
Signed drivers are available only for Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista and 7. If you're looking for drivers for Windows 95/98, you can download the drivers you need below:
Article #4: "Windows ME/2000/XP Unsigned drivers for ViewSonic desktop displays"